There has never been a better time for homeowners to build green roofs and rooftop gardens! The District of Columbia, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County municipal governments all offer significant cash rebates of up to $20 per square foot for the installation of green roofs and rooftop gardens.
We assist homeowners each step of the way:
1. Initial Consultation (free of charge) - Up Top Acres evaluates your roof to determine if the project is feasible.
2. Structural Review - UTA brings in a structural engineer to analyze the roof and determine the additional load capacity.
3. Design & Permitting - UTA in partnership with Elevation Greenroofs crafts a garden design tailored to your rooftop. We then obtain all necessary permits and apply for existing rebates.
4. Installation - Includes the green roof infrastructure, irrigation system, and initial garden planting.
5. Maintenance - After installation a maintenance plan developed to ensure the longterm success and fertility of your garden.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org